It’s time for Tenrep to shine a spotlight on our exceptional team and pose 5 quick questions.
First in line is our Arina Lysenko! She excels not only in finding prime real estate but also in pinpointing mushroom hotspots 😉
- What is your role in the company? I serve as a Site Establishment Consultant at Tenrep.
- How long have you been in the industry? While my foundational background is in economics, I’ve dedicated numerous years to the restaurant sector. I discovered a passion for site establishments through a former colleague, and I’ve been contributing to the industry for the past four years.
- What’s the best part about working at Tenrep? Without a doubt, it’s the opportunity to engage with fantastic clients on a daily basis.
- What’s the best way to unwind after a long day at work? Personally, I find the best way to unwind is through a boxing session or a relaxing moment with my dog on the couch. Of course, mushroom picking in the forest is never a bad idea either!
- What are you most looking forward to this fall and winter? I am eager to monitor market trends and continue assisting our clients with their upcoming establishments.
Link to LinkedIn post HERE!!